This is a love letter to showers, don’t be so surprised! Showers can be the refreshing, invigorating counterpart to relaxing, languid baths. We’re all about uplifting, antiviral aromatics right now. Think: eucalyptus, pine, tulsi, rosemary. Any herb or tree oil is going to be stellar to purify and refresh your space, vibe, and breath.
HOW WE DO IT
- Set the shower to the temperature of your liking, we dig a lot of steam!
- Before you step in, drop 10 or so drops of Gypsy Night Luxury Essential Oil Blend right into the shower to create an herbaceous, piney steam room.
- Step into the shower and lather up with Eucalipto Black Soap Body Mask. This softening cleanser transports you right to a Moroccan hammam spa. Enoy the respiratory genius that is eucalyptus.
- Open up that shower bench and take a seat. Slather a layer of Cupu Cool Cleanse Mask Moisture onto your face and surrender to the glorious basil, peppermint, lemon scent as your skin revels.
- After 10 minutes or so, rinse off. Apply a body polish of your choice to seal in an extra layer of moisture, and rinse. We just adore the Orange Blossom Ylang Bang Body Polish!
- Step out, pat dry, feel refreshed. Your alpine mountain top mentality will be just the reset you needed!