Skip to content
- Activate mask by mixing a generous teaspoon of mask with a tiny amount of water (or hydrosol toning mist) in a bowl. Slowly trickle water or spritz toning mist over mask to create a velvety consistency mixing with face mask brush.
- For skin plumping hydration, add a dime sized ampount of the Jungle Glow or Cupu-Cool.
- Use face mask brush and apply to cleansed skin.
- Leave on 5-45 minutes. You will feel impurities and toxins being removed as skin becomes taut. Never let mask become completely dry as clays are active only when wet. Mist with floral water toning mist to extend treatment length.
- To remove, soften with a steamy wet cloth and remove mask. Rinse with cool water and spritz with floral water toning mist.
- Finish with massaging 2-5 drops of face nectar into skin for at least one minute and top with more toning mist to lock in moisture and assist with absorption.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.