The Warm Glow Ritual; Chill Wands Edition
Grab your Chill wands and prepare to melt into a warm, golden relax.
- With a clean face, chill wands warm from wrapping in a heating pad (about 30 minutes heating time), skin fridge turned HOT, or submerge wands in steaming hot water.
- Combine 2 pumps of Dewy Bean, 2 spritzes of any Mist (Alexis’ fave is Bitter Orange) and a pea sized dollop of Cupu Cool in the palm of your hand for a ready-to-go LILFOX Skin Cocktail™.
- Mix together in the palm of hands to create your bespoke micro-emulsion.
- Cover your face, neck, and décolleté with the cocktail. Grab your warm chill wands.
- With the chill wands in hand, activate your lymphatic system by opening up massaging the clavicle area and upper chest. Move up and out along the neck in sweeping motions. Continue upward with sculpting motions moving the wands up along your face and out towards your ears.
- To drain the lymph, run the warm wands down the sides of your face from top to bottom, flicking out a release at the ears and resuming the motion from behind the ears, down the jawline, down the neck, and flick out at the clavicle.
- Do this for as long as you like. The wands will retain their heat. We love to do this before bed and place the warm wands on shoulders when finished to release any remaining tension from the day.