Always on a cleansed face, apply Mist and Nectar prior to act as a buffer... Cold, Frozen, or Warm.
- 1.Start by warming up decolletè and neck area to stimulate lymphatic flow. at center of forehead and roll both wands out towards the temples.
- 2.Ease jaw tension by smoothing the tools from the corners of the mouth ou and upt towards the ears.
- 3. Sculpt cheeks by gliding the wands from the corners of the nose out and up towards the ears, gently lifting.
- 4. Depuff eyes by gliding the tips of the wands from the inside of eyes out towards the temples over eye lids. Then proceed with cicular motions up and around eyes/brows.
- 5. Contour brows by gliding the rounded side over arches and out towards the temples, gently lifting.
- 6. For lymphatic drainage, hold wands under the center of the chin and glide along the jawline up towards the ears. Then, glide the tools down each side of the neck.
- Repeat each motion at least 10 times.
Ritual for thermotherapy: Cleansed, dry tools may be placed in a warming cabinet, warm skin fridge, or wrapped in a heating pad. Once warm (and always carefully check temperature before placing on face), massaged over face masks and serums to enhance penetration of actives