INGREDIENT DEEP DIVE:
Cupu-cool is a refreshing, herbaceous, glowy wake up call for your complexion. Use it as a overnight treatment balm, a moisture surge mask, or a luxe cleanse. Why is it so incredibly transformative? It’s all in the formula, baby.
Commence the ingredient deep dive.
Hemp Seed Oil: Healthy and plump skin.
- Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acids that match our skin’s lipids.
- Rich in gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), oleic acid and stearidonic acid, vitamins A and E.
- Mineral delivery including: calcium, magnesium, sulfur, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and zinc.
Hyaluronic Acid: Moisture retention.
- Smooths and increases elasticity, tone, and structure by retaining moisture at high levels (1000 ml of water per gram of hyaluronic acid).
Peptides: Even skin tone and visible hydration.
- Highly purified peptide containing amino acids glycine and proline to improve uneven texture, smooth fine lines, and reverse dehydrated looking skin.
- Small molecular size allows for fast penetration into uppermost layers of skin for immediate hydration.
Cupuacu Butter: Hydration and moisture retention.
- Perfectly balanced saturated and unsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins A and C for long lasting hydration.
Babassu Oil: Antibacterial and skin softening.
- Due to its high content of lauric and myristic acid this oil is a non-comedogenic antibacterial-super-emollient making it excellent for acne prone skin.
- Absorbs quickly into skin while providing long lasting moisture to the stratum corneum while preventing transepidermal loss.
- Fatty acid composition and high vitamin content for smooth and soft supple skin.
- Highly antiinflammatory and healing for inflamed or sun-damaged skin.
- Toning and cooling for skin that has recently undergone cosmetic dermatological treatments.