End of the Day
with Madame Fox
After the studio lab is closed, the dogs are walked, and emails answered, I turn the tub on hot for my nightly steamy ritual. My spaniard and I live on the Biscayne Canal, so I like to leave the french doors open to feel the tropical breeze coming in off the water. I never like to have an identical bath ritual from one night to the next, mixing it up keeps it dynamic and sacred.
After my ritual is done, I dedicate time to educational content on our instagram stories so you all can self-keep like an expert. Then I enjoy a glass of wine and make a quick amatriciana pasta or a red risotto with a big salad.
- Hot bath, a heaping bowl full of salts, a bit of babassu or coconut oils, and five drops essential oils. I’m a taurus and an aromatherapist and hunting down the most eco-luxurious aromatics is kind of my calling card. I’ll choose one of my blends or one of my single notes.
- My Spaniard brings me an aperol spritz or cup of tea depending on the night.
- First cleanse is with Amazon After Dark, to wipe the day away.
- Second cleanse I often reach for Jungle Glow, the honey enzymes give me chemical exfoliation while the silky rosehip seeds perform manual exfoliation. Always apply to a thoroughly wet face and massage for at least a minute.
- For my mask treatment I combine Chlorophyll Tourmaline with the Cupu Cool Jelly Balm and keep that on for at least 20 minutes.
- For my body mask I cover myself chest to toe with the Eucalitpo Black Soap and continue my soak for another 20 minutes or so.
- Pat try, rub my body butter in (always toward the heart) and wipe my face clean with a hot, steamy cloth.
- I’ll apply my actives, something I’ll be telling you very soon, you’re going to LOVE them!
- Seal it all in with Sandalo Mist and Prickly Pear Face Nectar.