Always on a cleasned face, apply Mist and Nectar prior to act as a buffer...
- 1.Start at center of forehead and roll both wands out towards the temples.
- 2.Contour brows by gliding the rounded side over arches and out towards the temples, gently lifting.
- 3.Depuff eyes by gliding the tips of the wands from the inside of eyes out towards the temples over eye lids.
- 4. Sculpt cheeks by gliding the wands from the corners of the nose out and up towards the ears, gently lifting.
- 5. Ease jaw tension by smoothing the tools from the corners of the mouth ou and upt towards the ears.
- 6. For lymphatic drainage, hold wands under the center of the chin and glide along the jawline up towards the ears. Then, glide the tools down each side of the neck.
- Repeat each motion at least 10 times.
Ritual for thermotherapy: Cleansed, dry tools may be placed in a warming cabinet, warm skin fridge, or wrapped in a heating pad. Once warm (and always carefully check temperature before placing on face), massaged over face masks and serums to enhance penetration of actives
- Proper care for cryotherapy: After each massage, cleanse wands with gentle soap and water. Dry and return to the case in freezer.
Proper care for thermotherapy
- After each massage, wash with gentle soap and water and dry after each use. When using warm, always test the temperature before use.