Skip to content
- As an aromatic cleanser, gently massage a tablespoon of black soap onto damp skin with hands or on a damp cloth while in bath or shower. Massaging onto skin will create a rich lather with minimal foam. Rinse Off. May be enjoyed daily and replace regular bar soap.
- As a softening body mask, relax in the shower, tub, or steam room allowing heat and steam to open pores. Massage a generous amount into skin, covering entire body and leave on for 5-15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Use a wash cloth, konjac sponge or kessa mitt to exfoliate and revitalize.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.